Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Vacation

As the Howard Dean shirts said back in 2004, it starts here and it starts now.

Tonight starts an 8 day spring mini-break. It couldn't possibly come at a better time for me. So far, I haven't overplanned it and I hope to keep it that way. I have a few house projects planned. I'm meeting Matt & Bess for lunch on Wednesday at the incomparable Fong's Pizza. I'm going to try to get back on the exercise wagon. I want to try to finish both of the books I have going right now. I have an unspecified date with my daughter. And there will be blogging - oh will there ever be.

But most of all, what I want out of this vacation is to get my balance back. I am really out of whack and need to reset myself. If my computer were behaving like I am these days, I would have rebooted it a long time ago. Sadly, I don't have a power button so rebooting a person is not as simple a task as rebooting a computer, but I think this might be just the ticket.

Here's hoping.

No comments: