Pages

Thursday, February 07, 2008

It's official: Nerdery Week is Feb. 17th - 23rd

Overwhelming response, I tell ya! We have a ton of people playing along with Nerdery Week. It should be tons of fun. It starts Sunday, February 17th and runs all week. 7 days of all things nerdy.

I think what will be the most fun about this is seeing all the different kinds of nerdiness that there are out there. And I say that with love and affection! No two nerds are exactly alike although there are certainly places of overlap. But perhaps what links us all is that embrace of all things nerdy, no matter what they are.

I am so happy to be surrounded by so many people who really do appreciate their inner nerd. It has taken me a long time to get here (more on that during Nerdery Week) but it's a great destination.

TKT had some great instructions on his blog, so I'm just going to copy and paste them for those of you who are may not read his blog:

1. Take a picture or two (or eighteen).
2. Post it on your blog.
3. Write about your workspace.
4. Slap 'Nerdery Week' somewhere in the post's title.
5. Link back to other people engaged in complete Nerdery nerdism.

Should be great. I know I'm looking forward to it, both from the standpoint of blogging my own nerdiness as well as seeing others'.

No comments: