Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Nerdery Week: Linkage

I have been terrible about linking to other people in the last few days, so here's a post (a la Caryle) full of links to all the other nerds and nerderies participating.

Tappity Tappity (TKT)
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3

Blue Birdland (Matt)
Day 1
Nerdy Media
The Video Game Situation
The Oaks

Caryle's Corner (Caryle)
Day 1
Day 2

May The Force Be With Y'all (Jeff)
Day 1
Day 2

The Poisoned Apple (Catherine J. Gardner/Phoenix Rendell)
Day 1
Day 2

Susan Sandmore
Day 1

The Musings of Wendy Withers
Day 3 (which is Day 1)

Uvulapie & His Amazing Hillbillies
Day 1

That's all I can find right now - if I left you off the list, please let me know. And please, everyone go tell Heidi that she needs to get in on the act if for but one post? She's intimidated by the nerdery that is her husband (I'm fond of telling her that she is Mrs. Nerd.)

No comments: