Pages

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Laziest lug in the world

This is how I feel this morning.

I am so lazy today. I've been listening to music on the computer for the last 2 hours and I haven't made even the slightest move toward eating breakfast, (so maybe the Jabba picture doesn't completely represent my state of mind today) getting showered or doing anything remotely productive. Today has to distinct possibility of just floating by, with nothing of any consequence being done. My goal is to NOT let that happen.

I'm not sure what I want out of today. I imagine at some point I should attempt to mow the yard (that lovely job) and I know that Heidi and I want to watch either "Angel" or "Life on Mars" later today which sounds good to me. I stayed up watching "The X-Files" last night and let me tell ya, they're starting to lose me a little bit. One of the episodes I watched ("Grotesque") just had really bad writing, and the next one was the first of a two parter ("Piper Maru"/"Apocrypha") which didn't even tempt me to stay up and finish the set. *sigh* That's too bad - part of the problem is they're splitting Mulder and Scully up too much. They need to get back together and on the same page. Fear not, I shall persevere.

For now, I think I'll attempt to joing the land of the living and get something done.

No comments: